A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Job description / Role
– Shall develop and implement, review and update a comprehensive set of quality and safety (QS) policies and procedures as per DOH, JCIA and Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS).
Key Performance Indicators:
– Data collection, Analysis and Interpretation
– Review, monitor and conduct random audits for all departments to check compliance with the quality criteria in line with DOH, JCIA, FANR, TASNEEF, JAWDA and OSHMS.
– Conduct a gap analysis and mock surveys to ensure full compliance to standards
– Coordinate and Handle HAAD, FANR,TASNEEF and JAWDA regulatory audits.
– Handle patient complaints, Incident reports to conduct Root Cause analysis
– Assists in obtaining quality accreditations, facilitating and driving the processes to ensure that all requirements are met.
– In conjunction with HR Department, establish a structured training programme facility wide for all staff as per DOH and JCIA standards.
– Initiate and implement quality improvement projects with various departments’ heads and facility wide.
– Liaise with external third parties as and when required.
– Scheduling and Coordination of Hospital Committees
– Developing complete, timely reliable reports and sharing information with staff, including reports on monthly and annual basis to the Management.
– Perform other reasonable duties which may be required by the Tarmeem from time to time
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.