- Coordinates quality improvement and infection control activities and integrate the efforts of all disciplines throughout the organization
- Implements projects for patient outcomes, patient and physician satisfaction by assessing and improving the governance, managerial, clinical and support processes
- Prepares organizational policies, guidelines, manuals as per JCI accreditation standards
- Facilitates quality control/ Infection control programs, generating reports and maintaining documentation records
- Formulates and implementing the area/ department specific policies and SOPs in coordination with the respective department head/Consultant
- Conducts process reviews and audits and validation audits as per globally accepted standards, checklists and guidelines
- Follow up and review of the implementation of the recommendations suggested
- Reviews critical incident registers and quality registers to cross check the data
- Implements the annual quality improvement plan
- Coordinates with all quality committee meetings
- Conducts and coordinate various audits to assess the organization deficiencies and develop action plan
- Regularly collects and reports data related to the quality, patient safety, and medication error parameters etc.
- Collects and collate the minutes of the committee meetings and incident reviews
- Investigates critical incidents and prepare a report for the top management
- Identify the training needs for the employees, depending upon the incidents reported
- Conducts orientation and reorientation programs for new joiners on quality assurance
- Coordinates with operations department, clinicians in different business units, unit nursing head for quality audits and to drive quality systems and processes in healthcare delivery
- Links with regulatory officials for accreditation of healthcare units (if required)
- 2 – 4 Years
Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres (Medcare), the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, is one of the pioneering healthcare providers in the region.
With a focus on delivering a patient-centric journey as well as encouraging clinical excellence and state-of-the-art care, Medcare operates three multi-specialty hospitals including Medcare Hospital Safa Park Dubai, Medcare Hospital Sharjah and Medcare Women and Children Hospital in Dubai and one specialty hospital Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital. In addition, it has three specialty centres and 12 multi-specialty centres in key locations across Dubai and Sharjah.
With a team of 350+ qualified healthcare professionals, Medcare promotes and supports the highest standards in preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare.