RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Quality Controller (Logistics Division)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 6,000 AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A leading distribution and logistics service provider, retailer and wholesaler in the Middle East. Their normal warehouse for products that do not require low temperature storage is 35,000 square feet, refrigerated warehouse is more than 330,000 sqaure feet, and frozen warehouse is 26,000 square feet in area. They are ISO and HACCP certified.
• Effectively manage the Food Safety Management (HACCP) system in the organization. Responsible for Implementation, Verification & Control of HACCP system. Monitor and address the issues related to food safety.
• Management Representative for QHSE system – Effectively manage ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards within the organization. Ensure the compliance towards all ISO standards requirements. Monitor and address the issues related to QHSE management system.
• Involve in the process of defining QHSE objectives and preparing Management programs to achieve them. Monitor & record the status of QMS objectives, EMS objectives & OHSAS objectives & on time reporting. Prepare statistical reports to demonstrate the compliance.
• Conduct a regular review on the existing WMS Software modules and suggest for any amendments or new software requirement and coordinate with IT for the necessary implementation of the same. Conduct internal audits on HACCP, ISO & OHSAS for all areas/divisions and ake sure that corrections and corrective actions are being taken if there are any non-conformities.
• Prepare/analyze various logistics operations reports and conduct KPI data analysis and submit to the Top management
• Conduct regular internal HSE & hygiene inspections to ensure best HSE and Hygiene practices as per ISO/HACCP standards are followed throughout the organization.