Conducts Initial, In-process, Final, and Validation Inspections on different classifications of Supply. This position performs all aspects of quality control/ inspections related to technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage and shipping management and receipt process). Possess working knowledge and clear understanding of Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, and Technical Manuals and correctly identify, read, and accurately interpret technical manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen, able to pass deployment requirements and maintain eligibility to work in Kuwait
2. Possess a current United States Passport and able to obtain an NACI, able to gain access to United States and foreign military facilities or bases
3. Conducts inspections to ensure the product meets specifications
4. Conducts inventories to verify physical presence of equipment
5. Ensures compliance with government and corporate regulations, company SOP’s, and directives
6. Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the Amentum Quality Management System
7. Identify and advise leadership regarding problems within technical areas as required
8. Ensure Supervisor/Manager is aware of critical issues and able to make appropriate strategic decisions based on information supplied
9. Actively engage in promoting a workplace free from environmental, health and safety related hazards including the training and ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment
10. Maintains cross-talk with QA/COR representatives.
11. Coordinates with Shop Supervisor when problems arise
12. Cross trains when required to ensure maximum flexibility and possession of technical skills
13. Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Five (5) documented years or more of related work experience in logistics and supply management field
- Preferred two (2) documented years or more of quality control / inspection experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have basic working knowledges of Microsoft Office