Job description / Role
Quality Control Inspector – Boiler & Piping
9,500 AED per month all-inclusive plus VISA, Flight & Medical
• A high specification power and utilities project under construction in the UAE.
• This position is working for the EPC Consortium, supervising the work being carried out by the cub-contractors.
• Report to the Project QA/QC Manager focusing on site/field activities.
• Working a shift pattern – 10 hours per day, 6 days per week.
• To ascertain that the erection contractor is working fully in line with the project requirement, to achieve the CE certification
of the boiler.
• To provide a high degree of welding & NDT work to the construction and work teams
• To ensure welding quality by technical inspections and high-quality repairs.