General Electric (GE)
Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
Role Summary / Purpose:
– Inspection and Assessment responsibility for gas turbine hot gas path and combustion repair processes.
– Requires foundation of skills relevant to gas turbine repair technology.
– Inspection of gas turbine components.
– Identification of defects and repair scopes on components.
– Preparation of customer inspection and final reports.
– Collaborate with the quality team to enhance the quality culture within the cell.
– Lead initiatives to continuously improve the process.
– Collaborate with different stakeholders to yield improvements across the fulfillment 5 EHS/Quality/Cost/Competitiveness/Customer Experience).
– Support customer witness inspections.
– Champion the open reporting culture by raising and highlighting concerns.