Parsons - United Arab Emirates
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supports Parsons’ Quality Systems establishment and the audit schedule, conducting Quality Systems audits and facilitating associated corrective actions.
- Performs independent audits in various areas (e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Operations, Maintenance, Project Management, Material Management, and support organizations). This includes the audit, survey or surveillance of supplier/vendor/contractor QA/QC programs to ensure compliance.
- Reviews documents, witnesses the performance of audited activities, prepares checklists and agendas for audit, performs audits and assessments of performance, conducts pre-and post-audit meetings/interviews, and prepares final audit reports in a timely manner.
- Analyzes findings/issues/non-conformances identified during audits to determine program quality and identify performance trends. Analysis includes all available oversight results, both internal and external, and trending data.
- Supports and promotes a uniform Parsons’ Corrective Action/ Preventive Action and Non-conformance tracking program to assure a unified, global system to include tracking of NCR’s, CAR’s, Audit Findings, etc.
- Assures audited activities meet Parsons’ quality program, and Client quality requirements.
- Promotes safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements.
- Verifies that Parsons and customers’ quality requirements are in compliance with quality standards and quality program requirements for products and services provided.
- Prepares Quality manuals, plans, and/or procedures.
- Reviews from a quality perspective (and approves if required) documents prepared by internal or external organizations such as quality manuals and procedures, technical deliverables, test plans and procedures, purchase orders, and subcontracts.
- Provides support to management for interface on quality activities with internal or external organizations (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and others).
- Performs statistical process control.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:Requires knowledge of Quality Management practices, processes and current technology.Requires experience with quality management systems and standards specified by ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM and similar organizations.Requires the ability to communicate clearly, conduct presentations to management, and interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.Ability to analyze situations in business terms, i.e. ROI, cost per unit, etc.What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:Very good interpersonal skills to work with other departments in a tactful and effective manner.Very good written and verbal communication, analytical, problem solving, and risk assessment skills.Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Visio. Project Planning skills are essential.Very good attention to detail.Working knowledge of ISO Quality Management Systems Standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.