Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain a complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all e-com channels
- Identify gaps in delivery and highlight them to colleagues
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- End to End ownership of QA processes and deliverables
- Lead troubleshooting of reported issues
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist businesses in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels when testing delivery features and products
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Magento or other e-com platforms
- Native apps testing
- Arabic native speaker is a big plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.