To execute, monitor and follow up on Quality Assurance audit plans and reviews and surveillance as directed by Quality Assurance Manager. Follow up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Maintains the Quality Assurance System adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks in accordance with GCAA/CAA/CARs/IOSA/EASA standards and requirements.
2. Participates in updatingand communicating the regulations of GCAA/CAA in the corresponding manuals such as MOE, CAMO, etc. in coordination with corresponding personnel in operations and engineering departments
3. Reviews the internal quality standards and regulatory requirements on regular basis in accordance with Air Arabia/GCAA approvals highlights any variances or changes needed to the Quality Assurance Manager accordingly.
4. Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
5. Cooperates with the department heads/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results
6. Partners with Stakeholders and Quality Assurance Manager to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the Company are satisfactory.
7. Assists the Quality Assurance Manager in developing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and manuals in accordance with Company’s requirements
8. Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations
9. Reviews MDD/ADD/CDL and Reliability reports and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time
10. Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
11. Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions.
12.Assists in the aircrafts delivery/redelivery process and Airworthiness Certificates renewal
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent alternately a diploma or certificate in the related field/ a licenced technician combined with experience and exposure required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Certificates related to Auditing, Quality Assurance and/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO – Lead Assessor are highly desirable and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is nice to have.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 5+ years of related working experience in Quality Assurance/Audit in the aviation/airline industry.
- Extensive exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies legal requirements, preferably GCAA and/or EASA/FAA familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Knowledgeable with working exposure to Commercial /Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- A very good knowledge and exposure on airline Engineering and Flight Operations, standard regulations.
- Aircrafts technical knowledge and relative exposure to aircrafts maintenance requirements is a plus.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge in documentation control systems.
- Experienced in designing procedures and manuals as per business needs and in line with adopted regulations and approved quality standards.
- Analytical thinking, efficiency and commitment to successful results.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.