IKK Group of Companies
· Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures to achieve the department goals.
· Perform comprehensive cost analysis and provide necessary recommendations to bring project costs within
the budget in coordination with the direct manager.
· Perform all activities related to the project development phases.
· Ensure the cost and quantity of delivered material related to the site work is as per project specifications and
· Determine a fair valuation for the work details that has been completed by the operations team or
· Monitor the daily basis progress of the project related to materials delivered, materials installed, materials
dredged, and other project-related and update the system accordingly be deducting the used material.
· Calculate all quantities of material related to the work required and ensure their compliance with the required
· Record and monitor of all site activities and costs being expended on the project.
· Prepare and summarize all measured work.
· Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc.
· Reconcile the work materials and works executed during the month.
· Advise on the Sub Contractors payments and recording / monitoring of all site works.
· Maintain all work quantity surveying documents and logs applicable.
· Co-ordinate with all company departments as required for the execution of the Project.
· Communicate with operations team and visit the sites to inspect work process.
Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any related field. Minimum Experience : 2-5 years of experience in a related field Training and Certifications : Any related training Languages : EnglishGood knowledge in Microsoft OfficeAbility to develop strong professional client relationshipsGood knowledge in Auto-cadStrong knowledge of civil works technical aspectsAbility to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlinesVery good attention to details.Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.Problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.