- QHSE Management System Analyst–Supply Chain
About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
About this role
About this role
- Permit to Work;
- Review and implementations of company’s permit requirements for materials warehouse, ensure;
- to provide appropriate qualifications training for all work permit applicants;
- Incident Investigation & Reporting;
- Incidents/Near miss /Unsafe acts/conditions reporting;
- Investigations and coordination with VP &BC focal points;
- Safety alert /lesson learnt;
- HSE Objectives-PM’s Department;
- Acts as focal point for department SMART objectives, assist to management, review and set the achievable target and get department management approval;
- Periodic submission to VP for BC;
- HSE performance reporting. Preparing the PM Departments HSE reports, review of contractors HSE reports and submission to VP;
- HSE Inspections .PM’s materials warehouse & office inspections for all locations i.e Dukhan, Mesaieed & RLC etc. Participations in operations site HSE inspections. Reports preparations, tracking & follow-up for closures;
- Management HSE Tour .Planning and organizing department HSE tours;
- Records, track and closeout;
- Department Risk register preparations, review and updates .Department Risk Register;
- Contractors HSE Risk Registers;
- Periodic submission to VP focal point;
- Legal Obligations Registers (LORs) preparations, review and updates Department LOR;
- Contractors LORs. Periodic submission to VP focal point;
- Department Trainings. Preparations of department training matrix and periodic review for new requirements. Training to new employees. New 9 Life-Saving rules;
- Procedure roll out awareness training. Periodic craft specific training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety or equivalent from recognized body & NEBOSH Certificate;
- 12-14 years of experience in in supply chain/ warehouse/ material handling including Oil & Gas sector.
How to apply
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Catherine Kay Turnbull quoting publication number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.