Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– Oversees & performs the pipe line fitting / fabrication works.
– Estimate Budget for each project including cost of personnel and materials.
– Reviews mechanical sketches, assembly drawings and detail drawings in fabrication works.
– Prioritizes the& plans effectively.
– Accountable for implementing ISO policies, procedures and standards
– Accountable for establishing, updating and implementing quality inspection plans for all projects and work sites (workshops etc)
– Develops and institutionalizes RSCC’s QA/QC expertise, know-how, controls and capabilities
– Ensures that RSCC’s quality standards, guidelines and policies are formalized into RSCC QA/QC manual
– Ensures RSCC QA/QC manual is regularly updated and available for consultation
– Manages the documentation and institutionalization of lessons learned concerning quality
– Accountable for the proper implementation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.