Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Ensures that fabricated parts at Production – Mechanical complies with product requirements.
• Conducts in-process inspection on fabricated, machined and painted parts at Production – Mechanical.
• Conduct paint thickness inspection, adhesion, strength and bend test on paint sample to verify specification adherence.
• Identifies the inspected parts based on the result of the inspection conducted.
• Prepares report on identified nonconforming products during in-process inspection.
• Prepares inspection report on inspected parts.
• Protects inspection, measuring and test equipment issued to him from damage and deterioration during handling and storage.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Prepares monthly quality data collection and analysis
• Coordinates with other departments.
• Maintains records based on “Control of Quality Records” procedure.
• Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
• Hold nonconforming products unless authorized by relevant authority.
• Communications and Working Relationships
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.