Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– The main purpose of the QC Electrical Inspector II’s job is Ensures that fabricated parts at Production – Electrical complies with product requirements.
– Conducts in-process inspection on products at Production – Electrical.
– Conducts and/or monitors the final inspection, testing, packing and delivery of the products.
– Identifies the inspected products based on the result of the inspection conducted.
– Coordinates customer, third party inspection during in-process, final inspection and testing.
– Prepares report on identified nonconforming products during in-process and final inspections.
– Prepares inspection report on inspected products.
– Protects inspection, measuring and test equipment issued to him from damage and deterioration during handling and storage.
– Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
– Coordinates with other departments for any nonconformance resolution, suggestions and other activity for continual improvement.
– Maintains records based on “Control of Quality Records” procedure.
– Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
– Monthly quality data preparation and analysis.
– Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager Authorities
– Hold nonconforming products unless authorized by relevant authority.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.