To optimize internal resources, methodologies, and analyses to develop a range of initiatives inherent for business growth, by recommending and implementing sound business development strategies, and developing and managing key strategic alliances, all of which focusing on revenue generation.
- Serve as a primary point of contact to target company management during the entire transaction lifecycle
- Act as a subject matter expert on valuation and deal structuring
- Research competitive information as well as key concepts and approaches with business partner(s) to raise the overall level of strategic thinking throughout the company
- Develop strategy for and conduct negotiations, directly with target management or in partnership with the Director
- Build and lead business development initiatives and create a high-performing sales culture across account and market segment teams
- Collaborates with cross functional teams on projects so as to ensure that all efforts are aimed at expanding image and achieving set annual revenue goals.
- Pursuit of strategic business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances, and joint ventures
- Actively lead in the development of long-term strategic commercial relationships.
- Facilitate and manage investment processes with cross-functional groups
- Identifies potential new client relationships, develops and manages these relationships that contribute and support QF activities.
- Leads efforts to develop sales strategies that are comprehensive enough to influence and increase target markets.
- Generates opportunities by observing industry trends and introducing growth strategies that enhance sales, and customer experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to produce financial and other business reports in support of executive decision making.
- A recognized professional finance qualification (e.g. CFA or similar) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field & 8-10 years of relevant full-time work experience, 3 of which at a supervisory level.
- MBA is preferable.
Company: Qatar Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A