About the role
We are recruiting for Ramp Coordinator – Qatar Executive, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The Ramp Coordinator – Qatar Executive ensures all catering requests are met to ensure a smooth operation. Co-ordinate with Ground Services to ensure smooth Passenger Embarkation / Disembarkation, as well as baggage loading/offloading inventory and maintain the stock in the QE Catering Stores.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Supervise the timely delivery of catering, dry goods and reading materials to aircraft prior to departure.
- Supervise the timely off-loading of flights immediately following aircraft arrival.
- Perform periodic inventory and maintain stock of QE Catering Stores including dry goods, amenities, linens, galley equipment and wine stock.
- Monitor and Control of Inventory Stock, Review Inventory Stock Reconciliation. Ensure optimal consumption of stock to ensure that due dates are not exceeded. Initiate re-ordering of QE Catering Stores stock in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate with Cabin Crew to supply aircraft with stock from QE Catering Stores. Work closely with catering staff to ensure that personnel understand the process of loading/unloading of catering for corporate aircraft.
- Co-ordinate with Ground Services to ensure smooth process of passenger embarkation and disembarkation, as well as baggage loading/unloading in Doha
- Assist the investigation of complaints from passengers, clients, flight crews and other departments, as applicable, to determine preventive measures to be taken to avoid the recurrence.
- Review, update and optimize procedures in consultation with seniors/colleagues
- Ensure high quality and hygiene in all areas.
- Perform spot-checks from time to time to ensure that quality, service and hygiene levels are maintained.
- Work together with Cabin Crew Manager to prevent wastage and minimize costs. Monitor, control and make new requisition of Qatar Executive Dry stores (Non oracle items) as per usage.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Accounting experience of 5 years in Airline with at least 2 years similar capacity.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- User level experience in any ERP system – Finance module
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Ramp Safety Trained.
- Qatar and Airport Driving Licences.
- HACCP trained/Ramp safety.
- Ability to cope with change and pressure.
- Highly motivated and willing to maintain own personal development.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.