With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
- Identifying needs and improve cargo service and operational performance for stations.
- Ensuring full compliance with Safety and Security regulations and procedures
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export and import.
- Providing support on cargo operations and customer service functions, including interaction with customers and GHA for both cargo import and exports to achieve our target.
- Maintaining a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on aircraft.
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 2 years of experience in airline operations, cargo experience is peferred.
- Working knowledge of IATA/TACT regulations, Dangerous Goods Regulations, cargo reservations and warehouse handling.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracause, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A