- If you are looking for a fast pace work environment where you can build new organizations, gain once in a lifetime transformation experience, and have the opportunity to make multi-billion dollar impact then reach out to us and tell us how you can be a leader in our team.
- Qatar Airways is a global leader with innovative products that are recognized by the industry. Digital and analytics is a key part of enabling our bright future. We embarked on a journey to re-engineer how we deliver digital products and make technology a core business differentiating capability. We need you to carry out this vision.
- As a project lead, you will manage the delivery of key business initiatives.
- At Qatar Airways you will take on project management level responsibility and will report to the Manager of PMO.
- Your industry experience in management is crucial in building an organization that will manage effective kick-off, execution, and value delivery of small to large scale programs.
- You will have the opportunity to lead or participate in building out the agile PPM and DevOps processes and tools that will be the standard in IT as well as leveraged across the company.
- SAFe, Scrum, PMI, and other agile certifications will be preferred
- Project Management
- You should hold a Bachelor Degree (preferably in technical area) or equivalent experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Preferably Airline domain experience. Commercial background and/or supporting Infrastructure and software development teams will be an alternative
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A