Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
Job description / Role
The QA Tester will be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of GHA systems. While the majority of the time the future hire will be focused on the testing related tasks, there is a need to support our Online Content Management team in the times of high-load/leave absence.
Reports to: Director of E-commerce Applications
Key interactions: CMS Support team, Central Systems team, Marketing team,3 rd party vendors
• While majority of the time future hire will be focused on the testing related tasks, there is a need to support our Online Content Management team in the times of high-load/leave absence.
Testing related (70%)
• Support and sometimes lead all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle with the main focus on UAT
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes
• Learn products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of web and mobile app issues;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
Content Management/Web Support (30%)
• To support our Content Management System team by uploading new content, updating and maintaining user manuals, assisting with B2B user requests, building landing pages;
• Assisting with reviewing, writing, editing and maintaining web content and digital assets.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.