Job description / Role
Our client, a construction consultancy firm based, is currently looking for a QA/QC Manager for their infrastructure project in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Implementation of the Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, Work Procedures and Method Statements.
• Leading team of QA/QC engineers and inspectors.
• Preparing and submissions and taking approvals of PQP (Project Quality Plan), method statements and ITP, risk assessments to client
• Submissions and approval of samples as per the PTS (Project Technical Specification) and discussions with architects and designers
• Attending weekly meetings with the clients
• Monitoring daily incoming material inspections, installation inspections, offsite factory visits in India and abroad of ongoing material production.
• Preparing monthly QA/QC report for client
• Issuing, verifying and closing of Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
• Preparing O&M (Operation & Maintenance) manuals getting warranty material certificates from vendors, snagging and de snagging work and work handing over to client
• Preparing project close out documents to client.
• Ensuring proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for his use and use of employees reporting to him, such as computer, calculators and general office equipment.
• Coordinating and liaising with Company departments regarding information required for reports, weekly or monthly.
• Maintains close relations with client companies so as to ensure smooth business relationship.
• Must possess ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the Company and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
• Ensures that confidential records and other confidential information is properly safeguarded and is not removed from the office.
• Do not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Company to a competitor.
• Carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Managing Director or Operations Manager from time to time.