Asia Prime General Contracting Company LLC
- Responsible for the development and implementation of quality procedures
- Responsible for developing the project quality plan
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Ensures that all project activities are conducted as per the quality standards.
- Ensures all the site employees have knowledge of all quality standards.
- Ensures compliance of quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to adhere the quality standards.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Oversee all testing methods and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
- Check the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements / standards.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate with the Consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
Qualification / Skills Required:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7 years work experience as QA/QC Engineer in UAE based main contractor company
- Knowledge of ADDC Authorities requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent businesses writing skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Must be located in Abu Dhabi
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.