Rise provides fully programmatic media solutions for publishers, that seamlessly integrate with their content and product user experience. With advanced data-powered solutions perfectly adapted to accommodate advertising needs, publishers are enabled to maximize their revenues by getting back control.
We are looking for a strong QA Automation team leader with a passion for tech to lead one of our teams. Build and lead a genuine automation team, which is responsible for end-to-end development, using cutting-edge tech, and influencing millions of users around the world.
- Develop and maintain complex automation tests.
- Lead a team of QA Automation working developing with JS technologies including Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer.
- Grow your team by recruiting strong QA Automation.
- Design, create and execute automation software from scratch.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Support development teams in all test automation aspects.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes.
B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent -MUST!3+ years experience in leading an automation team -MUST!At least 5 years of experience with software automation testing of web-based applications using a structured testing methodology -MUST!3+ years of experience developing with JS -MUST!3+ years of experience with automated functional testing tools, preferably Cypress, Playwright or Puppeteer. Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies and practicesStrong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON.Experience building automation processes from scratch.Excellent technical skills including design, coding and problem solvingExcellent interpersonal skills and high motivation
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.