Rise provides fully programmatic media solutions for publishers, that seamlessly integrate with their content and product user experience. With advanced data-powered solutions perfectly adapted to accommodate advertising needs, publishers are enabled to maximize their revenues by getting back control.
We are looking for a strong QA Automation team leader with a passion for tech to lead one of our teams. Build and lead a genuine automation team, which is responsible for end-to-end development, using cutting-edge tech, and influencing millions of users around the world.
- Develop and maintain complex automation tests.
- Lead a team of QA Automation working developing with JS technologies including Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer.
- Grow your team by recruiting strong QA Automation.
- Design, create and execute automation software from scratch.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Support development teams in all test automation aspects.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent –MUST!
- 3+ years experience in leading an automation team –MUST!
- At least 5 years of experience with software automation testing of web-based applications using a structured testing methodology –MUST!
- 3+ years of experience developing with JS –MUST!
- 3+ years of experience with automated functional testing tools, preferably Cypress, Playwright or Puppeteer.
- Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON.
- Experience building automation processes from scratch.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation
Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON.Lead a team of QA Automation working developing with JS technologies including Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.