Job description / Role
– Purchasing Supervisor
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Execute efficient and cost effective purchasing for Food, Beverage, General and operating equipment.
– Liaise directly with Director of Food and Beverage/Executive Chef on all food and beverage requirements.
– Liaise with Department Heads for individual department requirements, provide them with alternatives and advise on cost effective procurement, economical order quantity and on setting the Par Stock levels for all the items.
– Ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving, store and goods issuing.
– Ensure that every department receive uninterrupted supply of goods and services as per required standard.
– Maintain vendor performance file to ensure the consistency in quality and service.
– Conduct market survey on timely basis in order to study market innovation, new products, cost comparison etc.
– Report to management on monthly basis savings achieved during the month.
– Follow strictly Hotel Purchasing Procedure, ensure that each purchase is supported with three quotations, the quotation should not be a paper exercise but every cost comparison must ensure best price and best quality.
– Enter in to quarterly agreement with suppliers for Fruits & Vegetable, Fish & Meat and any other regular supplies.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.