Job description / Role
Floorworld are actively looking for a purchase and logistic officer with immediate start in our Head Office in Dubai.
The job involves preparing and submitting Purchase Orders for approval within our ERP system for both Domestic and International Purchases and coordinating the same with the vendor whilst ensuring the goods/services are purchased on time using the available data for forecasted analysis.
It is also the responsibility of the officer to coordinate the shipping and transportation at the best possible price whilst ensuring a timely delivery as per sales requirements.
– Preparing and submitting purchase orders through ERP/ Zoho one/ Zoho Creator
– Inter Company Material Requisitions (Assembly Orders) from Warehouse to Painting/Coating Department.
– Sourcing, identifying potential suppliers for purchases of goods and services and building & ensuring a good relationship is maintained with all vendors.
– Coordination with various departments like sales and operations to make sure the required materials are available for them to sell.
– Monitoring and maintaining the inventory records with the assistance of warehouse coordinator and make sure the goods are ordered upon reaching Minimum Order Quantity.
– Documentation & Filing of Records of purchases.
– Ensuring all supplier Invoice and related documents are received, updating the receipts of goods/services in the ERP and allocating the associated costs to ensure the landed costs of the products are continually up to date.
– Managing a catalogue of products in the CRM/ ERP to ensure that all data is correct and submitting the data for new products in excel to the Management and adding to the system upon approval.
– Taking care of Payment Terms which will be agreed with the Management and each vendor and forwarding the records for finance when required to make the payments.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.