You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City’s commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Administrative functions in the Purchasing Department.
- Maintains and updates filing system within the department (Purchase Order and corresponding quotation).
- Coordinates with all the departments on all the Purchase Requests received in the system.
- Process Purchase Orders in the system and ensures that correct quantity and pricing as well as.
- Proper quotations obtained.
- Obtains price quotation in every Purchase Request received as per Purchasing Procedures.
- Follow up orders placed in day to day basis and track orders and scheduled delivery and inform.
- Department on the update of their orders.
- Prepares Price comparison of every 3 months quotation of Major Food supplies, ex: Seafood, Meats and Fruits and Vegetable produce.
- Maintains filing system of approved food vendors in connection with HACCP audit.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve issues on same and assist to obtain all raw materials and prepare required request and analyze samples and ensure purchase of all raw materials within required time frame.
- Any other Purchasing works related assigned by Purchasing Manager.
- Prepare and maintain your department’s records
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/