Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Job description / Role
1. To ensure domestic and global sourcing and procurement of wind power equipment (such as wind turbines and auxiliary equipment, etc.) by, among all, optimizing cost and resources.
2. To ensure selection and certification of wind power equipment by developing and maintaining effective relationships with the suppliers.
3. To participate, with the Project Management team, in the startup phase, in sourcing wind power technology and equipment providers by supporting in the definition of the configuration parameters, quality levels (operation and maintenance), proposing the final price by negotiating with the providers, and, once approved, closing the open deals.
4. To ensure, in the execution phase, the procurement of wind power equipment, by defining and updating a selection model, monitoring and reviewing, where necessary, parameters of choice, developing and negotiating price models, analyzing price trends, technical innovation, controlling quality and production performances.
5. To support Project Management in potential additional supply chain management related work.