NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
A Tier 1 Management Consulting Strategy Firm is growing their Public-Sector Practice and is looking to recruit Managers / Team Leaders who have top tier strategy consulting experience in the Government Sector.
The primary responsibility of the Manager is to lead projects and develop business strategies and operations improvement plans throughout all stages of transformation project. You will be responsible to support clients in identifying complex issues critical to the clients’ strategic & operating success and recommending approaches to address them. You will also be act as a primary resource in assisting to develop innovative long term strategic plans focusing on improving central government interaction, processes and systems specifically in the Labor sector. You will have a direct involvement in influencing MOL government policies impacting the long-term growth aspirations of GCC nations. Candidates will be responsible for developing highly detailed Blue Prints and Road Maps through a “blue sky thinking” approach.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits that can reach 300k USD per annum when considering top end bonus and pension. In addition the role offers excellent career development opportunities and a fast track to partnership for those who can exceed expectations.
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
• Demonstrates expertise in financial modeling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
• Advisory level consulting within the central government specifically within the labor sector for policies, procedures and frameworks implementation
• Delivering presentations
• Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.