• Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees
• Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees
• Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
• Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
• Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
• To maintain labor office categories and sufficient quota available for visa issuance.
• To update all business and trade Licenses, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Prepare record of all company agreements, licenses, residency permits, contracts and renewals with proper expiry dates and timely inform the management regarding the same.
• To process and follow all registration, renewal, cancellation or transfer of all company vehicles with traffic department.
• Pension registration and deletion of Emirati & GCC Employees on ADPF, GOSI, GPSSA
• Perform all relevant activities on the MOHRE System (Tasheel)
Responsible for all communications, public relations, and public affairs in an organizationResponsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations / authoritiesResponsible for conducting and managing all PR Events and Media Relations for the organization.Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.