Public Area Attendant
Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms. Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Get assignment sheet from Housekeeping office
- Take note all guest request & instruction which provided by HK Supervisor
- Attend the communication meetings of her/his section
- Personally supervise the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around which can be hazardous
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operations
- Report to HK Supervisor in case Guest valuables are exposed
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and team
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. To connect with us, please visit https://www.accorhotels.jobs/home.aspx