- Location: Al Kharj Saudi Arabia
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Active Secret Clearance Required
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
Prince Sultan Air Base (PSAB) Project Work Planner
- Coordinate with Construction and Operation and Maintenance Contractors to Schedule Warranty Work post completion of Construction Projects
- Coordinate with Expeditionary Contracting Squadron to document data such as warranty expiration, items requiring warranty checks etc.
- Escort OCN personnel from Control Centers to work locations while monitoring repairs are IAW with CES performance standards.
- Augment Customer Service desk with surveying/process project work orders gathering data points required to facilitate approval through the WRRB.
- Coordinates with procurement and material mangers as well as engineering work group leads pertaining to essential. items of supply.
- Contributes to forecasts and disbursements by performing schedule analysis.
- Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within project controls.
- Displays core competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
- Performs other duties while supporting CES Customer Service as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs as well as occasional to frequent travel.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided. Must be prepared to function in a wartime or contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots as well as Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) which may include but not limited to Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, clothing (undergarments, shirts and pants and/or coveralls), reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, etc.
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Completion of USAF 3E5 AFSC Engineering Air Force Engineering Specialist, USAF 3E6 AFSC OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT school or another equivalent DOD course HIGHLY Desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U. S. Driver’s License.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 13 months of remaining validity AND 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must have and maintain a valid U. S. SECRET Security Clearance
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Candidate must also meet CENTCOM MOD-15 theater requirements.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.