Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Researches, prospects, obtain leads and develop new business opportunities to reach sales targets.
• Captures leads and prospects and maintains a database for such prospects.
• Sell properties by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Ensures sales orders are created in CRM and all milestones updated for all deals closed.
• Ensures all customer information is captured and recorded accurately in CRM.
• Validates and verifies all documentation submitted by the customers, prior to processing a sale to ensure compliance with the policy at all times.
• Updates himself of the competitors pricing and other initiatives.
• Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect sales center operations.
• Conducts viewing for prospects.
• Completes other assigned tasks within given deadlines.
• Ensures compliance with the sales policies at all times.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Represents the company during exhibitions and shows where Binghatti is participating or invited.
• Participate in sales launches / events whenever required.