To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team all programs related to the interior and exterior property conditions.
- Focus on operational improvement and superior user experience.
- Assess tenants and ensure that problems are being resolved to the mutual benefit of the owner, tenant and company.
- Keep record on Tenancy contract and update the CRM accordingly.
- Responsible for issuing Ejaris to tenants.
- Coordinating with the Owner Association and ensure that the building is maintain according to a world class building standards.
- Administration of all tenant leases to assure full compliance with lease provisions.
- Handle tenant requests and dispatch work orders
- Prepare internal Purchase Requests for signature
- Assure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Negotiate Maintenance contracts and comply with the internal procurement policies.
- Manage and solve all maintenance requests filed by tenants.
- Preparing Annual Budget for the property
- Move-in and out inspections.
- Readying units for lease and assure that it is done timely
- Prepare Owner’s reports.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Detailed-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform in stressful and fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to develop and build strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Bachelor or Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Real Estate/Property Management
- Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.