Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration and implementation of policies, procedures and programmes that will assure a well-managed and well-maintained property. The Property Manager shall possess excellent communication skills and will be responsible for managing between 100 to 300 units, working also with vendors and real estate brokers. The Property Manager shall be responsible for the performance of the units managed and the quality service.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team all programs related to the interior and exterior property conditions.
- Focus on operational improvement and superior user experience.
- Assess tenants and ensure that problems are being resolved to the mutual benefit of the owner, tenant and company.
- Keep record on Tenancy contract and update the CRM accordingly.
- Responsible for issuing Ejaris to tenants.
- Coordinating with the Owner Association and ensure that the building is maintain according to a world class building standards.
- Administration of all tenant leases to assure full compliance with lease provisions.
- Handle tenant requests and dispatch work orders
- Prepare internal Purchase Requests for signature
- Assure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Negotiate Maintenance contracts and comply with the internal procurement policies.
- Manage and solve all maintenance requests filed by tenants.
- Preparing Annual Budget for the property
- Move-in and out inspections.
- Readying units for lease and assure that it is done timely
- Prepare Owner’s reports.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Detailed-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform in stressful and fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to develop and build strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Bachelor or Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Real Estate/Property Management
Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai