Hill International (Middle East) Limited
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and participates in highly complex and specialized property management projects.
- Designs and conducts studies to develop plans and policies.
- Conducts field inspections of assigned property management projects to ensure compliance with the client Policies.
- Manages rental properties including negotiation and monitoring of rental income for commercial properties, lands & employees housing.
- Understanding of ADM (Tawtheeq) requirements and procedures.
- Follow up on contract renewals.
- Coordinate with legal for leasing clauses and contracts terms and conditions.
- Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of service charge and its cost breakdown.
- Ability to handle big portfolio of lands and commercial offices.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends and pricing.
- Ability to conduct market research and identify suitable business opportunities.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.
- Ability to optimize costs and initiate operational cost savings.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.