Weill Cornell Medicine
- Provides strong analytical abilities and familiarity with public health research and development processes.
- Coordinates the public health research projects management life cycle, including initiation, development, and support the implementation and coordination of public health research and related projects.
- Supports projects for the implementation of a training plan, recruitment of trainers, orientation of project coordinators to health care centers, recruitment sites and field sites as required.
- Trains team with respect to facility, project and interview protocol, interview techniques, data handling procedures and data analysis process. Troubleshoots or makes recommendation to resolve issues with ongoing research and related projects.
- Under direction and guidance, manages research project timelines to ensure projects are completed within the specified timeline and identifies and reports on research and related project dependencies.
- Regularly meets with stakeholders, including research constituents, collaborators, and research project study teams, to collect and communicate project requirements and escalate any issues.
- Liaises within WCMC-Q and with Hamad Medical Corporation, Ministry of Public Health, Primary Health Care Centers in Qatar, and others as necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates public health research based on appropriate methodology. Responsible for producing qualitative and quantitative research plans, designing research questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Interprets research data and authors research reports as directed.
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of research and project management deliverables, including liaising with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) office, project plans, research schedules, progress reports and authoring manuscripts.
- Supports and/or facilitates the delivery of IPH and medical education programs as directed by IPH leadership. May be asked to present at research seminars, study groups, courses and conferences as required.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Medical Degree (MD or MBBS)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proactive problem solver with superb planning, coordination and management/ project management skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to connect/communicate with stakeholders from diverse functional areas, and to convey complex data in tangible business terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.