NADIAs client an International Luxurious Real Estate Developer is looking to hire a Projects Development Director for their Dubai Division.
- Oversee all construction projects from beginning to delivery
- Oversee all aspects of the building process
- Manage the complete project execution process
- Liaise with the client and consultant
- Prepare and monitor monthly progress reports and cost reports.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with great initiative and high level of integrity, confidentially and commitment.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in developing and overseeing Residential Project.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of FIDIC, CAD & Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Directors specializing in Construction/Property Development or equivalent.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Able to handle and get approvals for permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan and oversee all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise and manage the entire projects team and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Coordinate and manage Dubai Land Department activities for Escrow account management.
- Management of Trust Account System.
- Coordinate and Should be familiar with Authority procedures DCD / DM / DEWA / RTA.
Skills & Competencies of the candidates that we are looking for:
Financial Planning and Strategy
Strong planning and analytical skills
Qualifications & Experience:
Proven experience as a Development Director with leading developers in UAE.
In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
Familiarity with quality, health and safety standards
Good knowledge of MS Office, CAD, and RERA portals.
Familiarity with construction/ project management software
Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
A team player with leadership abilities
BSc/BA and Masters in engineering, building science, or relevant field.
PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
15 years of experience in the construction industry in both interiors and civil works.
Experience in handling of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction and should have managed large commercial & Residential value projects independently / with sub contactors.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.