Saudi Networkers Services
- Manage the execution of the Sales Orders for filtration systems for Water treatment (Seawater, drinking and industrial water) and for chemical industries with the project team to fulfil the Customer’s requirements w/r to the contractual specification, timing and quality as well as meet or improve the projects budget and cash flow
- Ensure that project budget will not be overspent and project management utilization is at the budgeted level
- Manage project execution according to contractual conditions for customers satisfaction while meeting or improving the projects budget and cash flow
- Report frequently on the project status, KPI and drive for counter measures if problems may occur
- Manage project closure w/ all involved parties and manage POC revenue recognition
- Manage root cause analysis at significant project deviations for continuous improvement
- Provide feedback input to Applications engineers for next projects
- Follow the processes in the companies Quality Manual
- Work closely together with the customer (direct customers or EPC contractors) to ensure all defined requirements are met, communication will be done on a timely manner and reporting to the customer is sufficient to give a full project status overview.
- Work closely together with all involved internal functions in or outside the organisation and the suppliers to meet Customer’s expectations for a professional project execution
- Secure full project hand over with Applications Engineering in order to transfer all project information out of the pre-order phase and smooth transition to customers satisfaction
- Create, communicate and follow up the project execution plans including time, action and cost plans
- Execute and follow up project risk analysis and management on a frequent basis and drive for counter measures to mitigate the existing project risks
- Report frequently about the projects situation w/r to critical issues, timing, non-conformities and expected variances as well as drive for counter measures in case of deviations from the project plan according to the companies regulations
- Ensure all contractual and legal requirements are met.
- Use of MS Office tools, SAP PS, SAP PP, CAD Viewers, Adobe Acrobat
- Fluent Arabic language skills written and speaking.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering combined with education in business administration.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.