Our Client is a Leading Multinational Insurance Company
- Clearly understands clients needs, challenge assumptions, ensure projects are viable from a cost benefit perspective, and are best possible solutions.
- Leads projects in a transparent and productive way, applying standard project management practices.
- Manages handoff between Projects – Health Operations team and the end users, ensuring smooth implementation and troubleshooting with least operational downtime.
- Develops the statement of work, budget, plan, and schedule and communicate them effectively.
- Works directly with other related departments to manage project actual and impact to budget.
- Plans resource requirements and ensures optimum use of shared resources, as per project plan.
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and ensures suitable training plans are incorporated into project rollout.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. This includes regular team updates on Health Operations project execution, such as project status meetings, monthly project reviews and other collaboration opportunities.
- Facilitates change management process within the business to ensure project benefits are ascertained.
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to professional growth in project/program management and other key areas.
- May require to visit and work closely with Client’s other operating entities to carry out project requirements.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar project management role and in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management principles and tools.
- Expert in business process reengineering and organizational change.
- Ability to identify, develop and suggest innovative solutions for company’s strategic initiatives and process improvement projects.
- Strong negotiation, communication, attention to detail, time management and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to self-manage workload and handle multiple projects, working with people at all levels of an organization.
- Team player, who is comfortable working in a matrix environment with broad accountabilities
- Strong understanding of business dynamics, planning and execution.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.