Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy and project manegement specialist who have an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some or the regions largest and most high profile projects. They are currently working on a major museum project and are looking to recruit and experienced project manager. The role will involve the following;
• Leading and motivating the Construction Management Delivery Teams.
• Pro-active management of Consultants, Sub-Consultants Contractors and project participants.
• Ensuring continual compliance with overall project delivery strategies.
• Ensuring all parties are performing in accordance with their contracted services and their duties agreed under the responsibility matrix.
• Ensuring continual compliance with program procedures and agreed on reporting systems.
• Early identification of strategy or procedural inefficiencies and develop revisions to the PMP.
• Evaluation of progress on the Construction Methodology & Schedules for each package and taking necessary actions with relevant parties for deviations and time slippage.
• Ensuring the Safety Management System is being strictly adhered to.