Job description / Role
As an Electrical Project Manager, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
• Manage the whole team on site from project start through to completion
• Manage the Electrical sub-contractors at all times
• Constantly inspecting the progress of works on site
• Communicate efficiently with clients and suppliers to ensure the project will be completed on time
• Liaise with and support the Electrical Managers on site
• Be able to manage more than one project at any given time
• Be involved in the procurement of the project
• General understanding of Building Codes
• Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
• Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors.
• Have proven track record as a Electrical Project Manager on related projects with large MEP.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.