Job description / Role
PMP – Prince2 – Project Manager – Programme Manager
Defense / Defence Project Manager Required.
Our client with multiple service lines are looking for Project Manager within their Defense equipment business. The role will involve working directly with a National Security customer to support and influence the shape of solutions that are of national importance. As a Project Manager you will be at the leading edge of the operational work with this customer, collaborating closely with them in multi-function teams to deliver technology, process or service based solutions to problems of national importance to time, cost and quality. This role is based in Abu Dhabi
• As a successful candidate you will join an established team of like-minded peers who will support your development in your new role, to make sure you are successful and in your career with the Company, as you grow as one of the valued employees.
• You be part of the core integrated programme / project team, addressing problems and opportunities of importance to the nation.
• The Mid-Level Project Manager operates within a Portfolio Programme environment augmenting and/or leading Call Off Contracts within a highly complex and multi organizational environments to deliver complex change initiative for Defense, Security and Intelligence orientated SW and Business solutions for clients.
• As a successful candidate you will be working alongside customers in dynamic and operationally focused deliveries.
• Working within a complex stakeholder landscape and with often immature, developing and changing requirements, you will be expected to lead work packages and/or projects to deliver customer outputs.
• Your advocacy and knowledge will be vital in helping the customer achieve their business objectives.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.