MVL is a well-established design-build firm supporting the US federal government’s construction programs around the world. MVL has a client-focused culture and delivers high-quality, on-time projects. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Our employees are our most valuable resources, and we strive to ensure that every one of them is treated as such. In keeping with this philosophy we offer a competitive benefits package including A very attractive compensation plan which includes health insurance, paid public holidays, long- and short- term disability, life insurance and paid vacation.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager (PM) to serve on a project team for a multi-year contract. No security clearance is required for this position, but ability to pass a background check is required to gain access to the worksite. . Hiring Immediately. Candidates who can join immediately will be given priority.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project and contractor relationships throughout the cycle of the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a thorough project management plan for all projects; coordinating closely with all team members
- Manage project team activities and oversee site operations associated with the project execution.
- Collaborating closely with the Project Superintendent to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, and according to the standards.
- Develop and maintain schedules for all stakeholders.
- Prepare, review, and process contract change orders for prime and subcontracts.
- Oversee and enforce safety compliance on the projects.
- Create and submit budget forecasts
- Develop and track project submittals, RFI’s, and daily reports.
- Develop, review and submit monthly project invoices in accordance with client and government requirements.
- Maintain owner relations.
- Respond to common inquiries or issues from clients, regulatory agencies, or subcontractors.
- RFIs, submittals, change orders, subcontractor management, budgeting, scheduling, quality control, and project closeout.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be proficient in project management techniques, tools and software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Project Management desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Estimation, Cost control and project management.
- Extensive knowledge of estimating methods for competitively bid government projects.
- Knowledge and experience working with EM 385-1-1 and OSHA for construction projects.
- Familiarity with working with estimating and project management software programs.
- Familiarity with earned value and budget forecasting.
- Must be fluent in reading, speaking, and writing English and English-language construction terminology.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
- Knowledge, skill, and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
- Experience working with the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC).
- Design-build contracts.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 24 months
- How many years of USACE or NAVFAC Construction projects experience do you have?
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai