Tiffany and Co. is hiring a Project Manager for the Middle East & Africa business on a 2-year contract. Reporting into the Vice President – Middle East & Africa, this role will be responsible for managing successful project implementations through the various stages of planning, execution, monitoring/control and closure to ensure the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. The role will support the brand to achieve the business strategy of the Middle East & Africa cluster.
Project Planning & Execution
- Develop detailed project plans with agreed timelines to monitor and track progress, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop comprehensive work stream plans in collaboration with various functional department heads.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand timelines, dependencies, challenges and requirements.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, coordinating resources and third parties/vendors.
- Create regular project status dashboards and setting up review calls with senior stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Partner with internal and external parties to gather requirements needed for compliance.
- Partner with global procurement on RFP (request for proposal).
Reporting & Escalation
- Work closely with the project lead on the status of the project deliverables.
- Report project progress to the project management team on a weekly basis.
- Report project progress to the steering committee on a monthly basis.
- Escalate any risks and/or changes to the plans/work streams to the project lead immediately with proposed solutions.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree required.
- 6 – 8 years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills in an agile environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Creativity, team spirit & sense of initiative.