Job description / Role
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager – Lean Six Sigma
• To delivers clear project governance and controls, project scoping, risk and issue management, partnering with stakeholders, continuous quality management and improvement, change management.
• To succeed in this role it is imperative you have a strong track record at the senior project or program level within healthcare services, expertise working with Agile methodology, exposure to learn is preferred.
• Overseeing project scope, definition and cost management
• Continuous quality improvement and quality management.
• Change management
• Ensuring governance and controls are upheld and delivered on all project assignments
• Responsible for managing and delivery of the projects using Lean Six Sigma methodologies
• All risk and issue management along with senior stakeholder engagement
• Build relationships with project sponsors and management through proactive account management and effective project delivery
• Communicate concisely and clearly to project team ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner
• Knowledge of business challenges and priorities to identify opportunities
• Contribute to project plan creation, including proposals, SOWs, kickoff, critical path, milestones, delivery dates and client deliverables per client acceptance criteria
• Drive the project and team to deliver project deliverables on time
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.