Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Project Manager to manage and lead a major PMC project in Saudi Arabia. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies, a passion for grasping new technologies, and thrive upon ‘thinking out of the box’ to develop and deliver solutions to complex engineering problems.
A typical week would include:
* Managing WSP’s relationship with the client and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
* Ensuring compliance with the Employers requirements via technical reviews
* Assisting the Clients PM in the preparation of Tender docs, evaluating tender docs and tender queries
* Managing the WSP design review team
* Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
* Performing quality assurance and risk management
* Managing project team members
* Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
* Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
* Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.