Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- The role would ensure that all the IT projects are delivered within budgets and timelines with at-most efficiency. The need is to be abreast with the latest trends in technology, especially related to entertainment and F&B industries. The role is critical for the I.T harmonization and continuous improvement efforts of the business unit.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that customer needs are met through providing specific project deliverables and reporting on progress on regular basis through project boards and steering committees.
- Plan, Develop & manage the overall portfolio and project plans, budgets, structure, schedule and staffing requirements necessary to execute the deliverables of the project.
- Own project documentations including SOW, FDD etc.
- Uses a methodological manner to the full portfolio and projects
- Oversees the execution of the deliverables, often coordinating the efforts of IT employees, third party vendors and customers to provide the results agreed upon in the signed of project proposal or contract.
- Selection and development of IT staff by identifying project staffing needs.
- Makes critical contributions to the identification and development of technological capability for the MAF Group.
- Applies rigorous project Change Management processes to control scope and timing and budget.
- Through their networks and affiliations keep abreast of new developments and systems, seeking ways to apply them to MAF group Leisure business needs and seeking approval bases on comprehensive business case.
- Ensuring customer needs are met through timely and efficient completion of deliverables.
- Establishes and manages the plan, including the development of schedules, resource requirements and coordination/integration requirements with third party vendors and customer/customer representatives.
- Oversees the execution of all deliverables, including reporting periodically to customer and stakeholder/sponsor on progress, and working with them to remove obstacles.
- When appropriate, executes project steps as a full team member.
- Motivates, directs and coaches project team and others, including such responsibilities as the structuring of work priorities and assignments, developing detailed project plans, managing deliverables-related staff performance, and directing deliverables-related training and development activities.
- Ensure that QA is integral for the project success.
- Ensures that deliverables are implemented in a cost-effective manner, achieving results and time commitments within budgeted parameters.
- Provides on-going feedback, share knowledge, and experience to team members and contribute to their performance reviews.
Measure of Success – KPIs:
- Project dependent :from 0 to +1.000.000 AED
- New Technologies and Solutions are implemented
- Site Openings have proper Project Documentation and Signoffs
- Stakeholder feedback.
Other Context (if applicable):
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
- Project management experience, especially software and IT product development would be desirable.
- very good understanding of IT practices, policies, SDLC, and operating norms
- understanding of current and future technical architecture
- ability to provide operational leadership to a team with multiple levels of experience.
- CSM (Scrum master certification) or PMI-ACP (Agile project management) is preferred.
- Excellent with MS office suite and other tools like Jira, Confluence or similar.
- 7 to 10 years practical project management experience
- Must have managed projects on medium to high complexity in an international environment
- Must have managed teams of 5-10 people
- University degree or similar
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.