Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
- Being fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and managing ad and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objectives.
- Being actively engaged in the health, safety, and well-being of the project at all stages.
- Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of your project.
- Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
- Being actively involved in risk management.
- Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
- Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
You have a relevant degree in the built environment, business/management studies, etcchartered/registered member of a relevant institution (e.g. RICS, ICE, CIOB, APM, etc), minimum of 8 to 10 years of industry experience, and have held a similar role for at least 3 years good knowledge of HSE rules and regulations and a proactive approach suitable technical qualification relevant to the specific project/role.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.