Job description / Role
To establish and manage a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, questioning and seeking to improve the large-scale residential development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and managing effective communication.
• Liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
• Working in a client-facing role.
• Monitoring and managing the project through all stages of delivery.
• Developing the delivery strategy, guiding the design management, managing procurement and all construction activities through the extended professional team of consultants and contractors.
• Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
• Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
• Managing the overall client interaction and relationship, ensuring Mace’s position as a partner of choice.