PURPOSE & SCOPE: Jobs at this level are responsible for providing guidance and leadership of their engineering team and directly responsible for the timely issue of all engineering documents for the assigned small to medium size project (enquiry/ job), including coordination between the engineering disciplines involved in their project. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordination of engineering disciplines and other departments for a project.
• Liaison with/reporting to PM/PD/ED
• Schedule and Budget for project
• Approval of engineering document for project
• Engineering deliverable register
• Project engineering quality plan
• Technical assistance and support during project
• Completion of as-built documents
• Technical liaison with Clients, Subcontractors and Vendors
• Engineering Progress Monitoring , identification of Shortfalls & implementation of Recovery Plans
• Contribute to review and updating of departmental and project procedures
• Implementation of Management of Change Process
• Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
• B.Sc. in Engineering.
• 10 years engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Proven project engineering management track record.
• Organisational awareness.
• Well developed planning and organising skills.
• Influencing skills.
• Thorough understanding of interdisciplinary interfaces.
• Knowledge of engineering software.
• Fully familiar with engineering processes of various disciplines and sequencing of workflow.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good technical knowledge and skills.
• High level of communication skills.
• Highly motivated.
• Presentation Skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.