KBR Engineering Inc
Title:Project Engineer – Flash Gas Recovery System
Project Engineer – Flash Gas Recovery System
- Work with a team of skilled engineers, designers, procurement and construction specialists, contractors, vendors, and other project support staff/stakeholders.
- Manage gas compression / packaged equipment related projects.
- Coordinate project resources and project activities across all areas to meet project requirements
- Oversee subcontractors / vendors to ensure cost effective, safe, and timely completion of projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Manage technical interfaces both internally within KBR and externally, coordinate engineering resources and engineering outputs to meet project requirements
- Prime interface with client and other shareholders
- Day-to-day management of project on behalf of Project Manager
- Resolve engineering and project problems and issues, and take necessary actions, keeping Project Management Team informed. If necessary, elevate issues to Project Manager or Engineering Manager with relevant information and a recommendation
- Plan and execute defined elements of the project as directed
- Prepare progress and routine reports and submit on time
- Prepare minutes of meetings and ensure action points are completed
- Monitor official correspondence received, take appropriate advice and actions, and prepare drafts for Project Manager review and approval
- Monitor project to ensure that work scope, schedule and standards are meeting project requirements
- Track and maintain project schedules Edit and budgets
- Ensure project deliverables meet required standards and timelines
- Review routine reports, initiate appropriate actions, and ensure actions are completed in the correct timeframe
- Anticipate future tasks and challenges and prepare plans for review and approval
- Manage interface with Contracts and Procurement activities throughout the contracting and delivery /logistics stages
- Manage interface with site engineering, materials management, and construction phase
- Manage the hook up and commissioning phase as well as the management of the vendor representative at site
- Consult with both Project Manager and Engineering Manager to ensure activities and resources allocations are correctly managed to meet project priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Process / Mechanical or related.
- Minimum 10 years of knowledge, experience and understanding of design and construction of Gas Compression stations / Packaged Compression equipment.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of design and construction of Vendors package units
- Experience as project engineer in Project Management Consultant (PMC) role – essential
- Experience as project engineer for a multi-discipline project covering all main engineering disciplines.
- Experience as a project engineer on relevant packaged Gas compression station project – highly desirable
- Management of project documents and deliverables and IT/IM systems
- Proficient with general office computer programs and MS Project scheduling and AutoCAD drafting programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.